GoldPhos is a compound granule combining MAP and SOA which means nutrients are distributed evenly in the field compared to dry blends.
The compound granule technology allows the root system to contact nutrients from one point source in the soil, compared to scavenging for scattered individual nutrients when dry blends are used.
GoldPhos contains Sulphate Sulphur (5 percent) allowing immediate plant uptake and Elemental Sulphur (7 percent) for season long availability.
Mono ammonium phosphate plus ammonium sulphate
Winter Crops, Summer Crops, Pasture
Nitrogen, phosphorous and sulphur in one granule
Quality & Handling
Hard, uniformly sized 2-4 mm granules
Blends with the majority of fertilisers
Ammnonia gas is reacted with phosphoric acid and sulphate ammonina is blended prior to granulation.
GoldPhos is a starter cropping fertiliser and is also suitable for pastures with each granule containing nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur.
Storage & Handling
- Will store freely in flat storage for extended periods with little concern about moisture uptake.
- Covering with a tarp will reduce any moist air uptake.
- The use of augers may damage the fertiliser and increase any handling problems.
- Do not leave exposed to moist air.
- Either fill or empty (completely), the drill or air-seeder fertiliser box overnight.
- Raise the equipment tynes from the soil to stop moisture moving up the tubes.
- For sowing there is little risk of affecting germination, even at high rates. As a general rule, a maximum of 20kg/ha of nitrogen at seeding of cereals and oilseeds should be used.
- When applying GoldPhos, the fertiliser should be banded 5cm away from the seed, either below or to the side.
- Do not store in silos.