- Tunza sugar ratooning range has been specially formulated to provide the right levels of nutrients for your crop needs.
|Tunza Sugar 141 S||23.2||2.0||17.5||3.8|
|Tunza Sugar 151 S||24.8||2.9||15.3||3.1||0.1|
|Tunza Sugar 161 S||25.9||2.3||15.3||2.8||0.1|
|Tunza Sugar 301 (S)||29.1||2.0||12.0||3.0|
|Tunza Sugar 136 S||29.6||13.6||3.6|
|Tunza Sugar K (S)||27.1||16.8||3.2|
|Tunza Sugar K1||29.7||17.8|
|Tunza Sugar Lower Burdekin||35.2||7.5||3.6|
|Tunza Sugar Mareeba||25.3||4.7||12.4||3.0||0.1|
|Tunza Sugar Mt Ossa||26.4||2.0||15.6||2.5|
|Tunza Sugar Malanda||33.1||10.5||3.0|
• Our Crop Pro range gives your sugar cane crop the right balance of nutrients at planting.
• Depending on your crop nutrient requirements, our Crop Pro range will give you everything you need.
|Crop Pro 45||8.3||9.3||27.0||0.7||0.2|
|Crop Pro 67 S||13.0||10.7||15.0||4.9||0.2|
|Crop Pro 56 S||12.6||14.1||12.5||6.2||0.3|
|Crop Pro 89||14.5||4.3||13.0||12.9||0.1|
|Crop Pro 56||13.5||15.2||12.5||1.1||0.3|
- ReefChoice blends can be amended in analysis allowing you to find a suitable NPKS blend solution easily and quickly
- Contains elemental sulphur which has a sustained release and is less susceptible to leaching
Please follow the links to view ReefChoice product cards.
- Potential increased or equal yield at lower rates due to improved efficiency.
- Seed safe, which means significantly higher rates of N can be in contact with seed.
- Saving in labour costs because fewer applications required.
- Fully blendable with all conventional fertilisers.
- Reduces environmental impact
Agromaster uses a new and advanced polymer coating to dictate the release of N into the soil. This product provides nitrogen over a set time that is defined and predictable, giving a grower peace of mind knowing that their crops will have access to nitrogen at critical growth stages.
Agromaster Tropical is only available Townsville and Mackay. Suited only for tropical conditions.
|Agromaster Tropical||3 months||44.0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|