Our summer cropping fertiliser range has a variety of fertilisers that ensure critical nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur and trace elements are supplied throughout any crops life-cycle.
Impact Fertilisers is dedicated to supplying growers with quality fertilisers and plant nutrition support every season.
- Agromaster is a controlled release fertiliser product, offering improved efficiencies.
- Nitrogen is released gradually, throughout the growth stages of your crop.
- There are two versions of Agromaster, both with a three month release period. The tropical version is tailored to suit Northern Queensland growing conditions.
|Agromaster Tropical||3 months||44||-||-|
- Good nitrogen maintenance is essential for reaching target yields and protein.
- Phosphorus is essential at planting time for stimulating early root formation and growth.
- Sulphur is critical for nitrogen fixation and chlorophyll formation.
|Tunza Crop 15||14.6||12.1||11.6||0.9|
|Tunza Crop 18||18.4||16.2||6.0||0.3|
|Tunza Crop 19||18.8||13.1||9.4||0.3|
- Each Zinc Cote granule has a zinc coating that provides zinc with a granular Nitrogen base.
- Ideal for use on soils that require zinc maintenance applications or in correcting a zinc deficiency.
- Provides the opportunity to add a new timing window to apply zinc i.e. when spreading Nitrogen fertiliser.
- Gives growers an agronomically sound option to soil apply effective levels of zinc where low rates of Phosphorous are applied.
- A high performance, premium cropping fertiliser for use on winter and summer crops.
- The product is created by adding zinc to MAP during the granulation process with zinc delivered in every granule.
- Improves plant uptake of zinc by the even distribution of zinc at the root zone.
- A pre-plant or planting fertiliser designed for cotton crop.
- Provides an all-around base planting mix for high yielding cotton crops.
- This formulation results in an even distribution of nutrient along the row as zinc is contained in every Nitrogen and Phosphorus granule.
- Potassium is included to meet the crop’s requirement for Potassium during flowering and boll fill.
|Tunza K Cotton Zn0.6%||5.5||12.0||22.5||1.1||0.55|
|Tunza P Cotton Zn0.7%||7.0||15.3||15.0||1.4||0.7|
|Tunza Zn Cotton Zn1.8%||6.7||11.2||18.5||3.6||1.84|
- Nitrogen is the critical nutrient for protein production.
- Sulphur is closely related to the nitrogen in the production of protein within the plant.
|Summer Pro 3015||29.9||15.0|
|Summer Pro 3312||33.1||12.0|
|Summer Pro 3610||35.7||9.6||Summer Pro 3708||37.5||7.9||Summer Pro 4005||40.3||5.3||Summer Pro 4006||39.6||6.0||Summer Pro 4105||40.8||4.8|
|Tunza Rice Zn0.7%||13.1||15.3||8.6||0.7||Tunza Rice Zn1.5%||12.6||15.3||8.4||1.5|